The SeniorCare 911 emergency ambulance membership program

Your SeniorCare Membership covers all 911 ambulance transports (in a 12-month period) for all Senior Residents associated with the primary account’s address. We will bill and write off any co-pay amount you may be required to pay.

Example: Medicare only covers 80% of a typical 911 transport, with the patient responsible for the rest. If you do not have a secondary insurance, your insurance will bill you for the remaining amount. However, if you are a SeniorCare Member, the remaining 20% will be waived. Additionally, if you have a Medicare Managed Care Plan (like SCAN or Monarch), you generally have as much as $300 remaining per transport as your responsibility. Your Membership will cover this.

If you are currently enrolled in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or other Health Insurance, check the benefits of your plan to determine if you have a co-pay or deductible for ambulance service. If your plan does not have a requirement for you to pay a co-pay amount or a deductible, or if you have a California Medi-Cal Program, this plan may not be of benefit to you.

Please note

Ambulance Rates are set by a government entity. The Federal Government sets the rates for Medicare, the State of California sets rates for Medi-Cal, & the OC County Board of Supervisors sets 911 ambulance rates for the County.

Explore further